Specializing in the design and delivery of transformative, experiential education.
A Process Oriented Approach to Conflict Facilitation, Level 2, Online
It's time for another Level 2 course as a bunch more people have complete their Level 1 with me in 2020 and 2021. This course will briefly refresh and remind us of Level 1 content, then we'll move into a lot of experiential practice with the real core of process oriented approaching: working with Edges!
This course is open to all who have taken my Level 1 Process-Oriented Approaches to Conflict Facilitation OR have had some previous training in Processwork methods elsewhere. If you are in any doubt about this, please contact me at: email@example.com
We will focus on common expressions of conflict arising in interpersonal and group dynamics and how they impact our ability to facilitate with awareness. Several pieces of processwork theory will be introduced, and we will spend significant time in case study and scenario work, actively practicing and integrating the methods offered. This is awareness training that will be absorbed very individually by each participant, based on their own experiences and relationship with difference and conflict. Group size will be limited to 10 participants to ensure a depth of both personal and professional development.
Together we will:
- Cultivate a Deep Democracy attitude, which is the including and valuing all points of view and levels of reality, in seeking sustainable change.
- Learn and practice diverse methods for working with people and groups when they are emotionally charged and activated.
- How to work with people we find disturbing in their energies and styles.
- Learn how to notice and organize information into an emerging, in-the-moment picture of a conflict that guides our interventions and helps us anticipate escalations.
- Learn a grounding practice that generates self-support, centering and eldership.
- Learning why and when to bring in personal feelings and experiences to help unfold a conflict.
- Class size limit of 10
- A balance of theory and practice.
- An emphasis on active experiential learning.
- Handouts as an ongoing resources.
- Video study
- Relevant: apply exercises to use your existing professional and personal situations and dynamics.
- Feedback from instructor and participants.
Saturday November 13, and Sunday November 14 - ONLINE
9:30 am - 4:30 pm Pacific Time Zone
A zoom link for the training will be sent to you after you register.
Fees: Acknowledging economic diversity, this program offers tiered pricing:
Supported tuition: $250/gst = $262.50 CAN
General tuition: $395/gst = $414.75 CAN
Donor tuition: $495/gst = $519.75 CAN (your fees help others to attend via 'supported tuition'. THANK YOU!)
Karma spot: $50/gst = $52.50 CAN (2 spots available. Please email David to request a karma spot at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
REGISTRATION: Your place is reserved by sending an e-transfer or Paypal payment to email@example.com